Contact us

Veenwouden Close, Avalon Estate, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550.

Phone: +27 (84) 267 5328

FOLLOW US

INSTAGRAM

Title Image

Simply The Best | Our Latest Work

Home  /  Lifestyle Photography   /  Simply The Best | Our Latest Work

Simply The Best | Our Latest Work

Its been a while since Wendy and I have had time to share our latest work, wedding season has kept us very busy so blogging has unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat.  We don’t get around to blogging as often as we’d like too, however, if you’d like to stay up to date with our latest work you can follow us on Instagram @artphoto_capetown or Facebook (these are the droids you are looking for) .

So in the mean-time we thought we’d throw together some images from our recent weddings. Over the last few months we have been making changes in our shooting style and editing as we have redefined the way in which we want to capture weddings. We now consider ourselves creative documentary wedding photographers with an emphasis on “creative” as we document 90% of the day without scripting any moments and the other 10% is dedicated to  capturing couple portraits in a unique way.

Our mission is to create bold, bright and creatively inspired imagery that goes beyond the norm and captures the uniqueness of each couple.

We would also like to thank the amazing couples that have allowed us to share their incredible stories and the amazing service providers we have had the privilege of working with and whom have made all of these amazing weddings possible. It has been a honour and a pleasure to be part of these amazing weddings.

and Yes just in case you were wondering…. We made our title that of Tina Turners 1989 hit: “Simply the best” because you guys rock.

 

The amazing event planning and co-ordination teams at:

IDO4U 

Some Day Soon

Bright Night Events

 

Beautiful venues

Nooitgedact wine estate

Rockhaven Farm

Bakenhof

Delsma Farm

Neo Venue ( Kleinevalleij )

Stellenrust

 

Hair and Makeup

Clarita Smit Hair and Make Up

Cecilia Fourie

Corle Barnard

Vogue Hair Design

Dash Studio

Lizelle Borthwick

 

Flowers and Decor

My Pretty Vintage

N Concepts & Design

 

If we have left anyone off (we really apologise as weddings can be very hectic…ly fun and we don’t always get a chance to interact with everyone)  we will gladly add you to the list of amazing service providers 🙂

But enough with the words, We are very excited to share these images:

POST A COMMENT

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Content is protected.